Saturday, August 15, 2015

Danny Abrams

Episode 1- Danny Abrams
(It's safe, I promise. Though I suppose I'd say its safe even if it wasn't. But you'll just have to trust me, I suppose. Just click 'download' and you'll have it)

In this first episode, Danny Abrams and I go down on a few glassful of mimosas as I find my sea legs in the first interview I've ever conducted. I had a blast (could have been the mimosas) and am eagerly looking forward to the next interview.

Danny Abrams is the saxophonist of UNC Chapel Hill's most popular band- Ellis Dyson and The
Shambles. A magnetic personality coupled with boundless creativity, Danny and I talk about what it's like to record an album, his thoughts on music, and his favorite books. Spoiler alert, Harry Potter is mentioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment